Wednesday, May 11, 2005

CAn I change my mind???

Ahh...I have been reading my previous post...and thought maybe not...


" the poor, UGLY guy was an artist who played drums, knew your name, loved messy rooms, long curly hair held in a bun with chopsticks, strappy shoes, sleeping in, fickle minded women, could change every lightbulb in the house, can ride a bicycle, and would give you space when you need it, but respect your property and would move to singapore with you or wherever you want to go....."

yah...that kind of guy I probably would have fallen in love with BUT...BUT BUT BUT...you know...sometimes when you fall in love with someone...it really doesn't matter if he plays drum or eat drumsticks...., love or hate my room...know how to or not to change a bulb....ride or falls off a bicycle....and in the end...the reasons why i have learnt to change my own lightbulb in the end is really becos...i dun want to fall for a guy just becos he changes my bulb....if you know what i mean...you noe what i mean?

SHITT!!!...I am confusing myself again....I dun noe what i want now.

I think I need help.

100505

1 comment:

CuShMaN said...

OMG.

watching your posts change content is entertainment in itself.

p.s. i'll email you directly.