Saturday, May 21, 2005

Test...

I took a test to identify OCD tendency....and the results are below...

You scored 6 out of 20 in Part A.(0 indicates no OCD tendencies, while 20 indicates maximum OCD tendencies.)
You scored 5 out of 20 in Part B.(0 indicates no OCD tendencies, while 20 indicates maximum OCD tendencies.)
Based on the above results, it appears you may have OCD or a related disorder. However, only a qualified mental health provider can make a more accurate diagnosis. OCD can be treated effectively and the OCF encourages anyone who may have OCD to seek treatment as soon as possible.


Judging from the above...I think I should be fine...probably a minor case...becos..the bottom line for the test is...as long as my life is not affected by it...I am ok.

Feel so much better now.

200505

No comments: