Friday, May 20, 2005

Come and go...

Ahh...I finally see my landlord today...and i ask him about the inspection...went on fine...oh..and he told me..Jodi , the room 4 lady (not julie...I mix up her name with a fren)...left for london...and the couple in room 1...they have moved as well..this morning I saw the room opened...and there are newly bought duvet and sheets......everybody is leaving this place except me...

Oh...and I remind my landlord that the bathroom light is still not change...
and he KNOWS!!!!...he said he noticed that for 2 days already..ONLY TWO DAYS...it has been like that since last friday and he only notice it for 2 days...
anyway...he thank me for reminding him...and promise to change today..HE BETTER...Or else....nothing...I will still bath in the dark when neccessary...watever...I am not interested in any thing now...other than my degree show.

Sigh...people come and go...in this place...I am going soon as well...

200505

No comments: