Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Let there be light please...

It is again about the DAMN lightbulb.
This time...the bathroom's lightbulb is dead...for 3 days...the bathroom's lightbulb is not working and the stupid thing is the landlord did not change it.
Of course there may be a few reasons behind this...

Maybe he din realise it was blown...becos he dun come out at night to use the bathroom...
maybe it is summer and at 10 o'clock it is still bright....
maybe he thinks the electrical bills are too heavy for him...
maybe it is too high and he can't reach it..
Maybe he can't change a light bulb...
Maybe maybe...


And for me...becos I reach home quite late everyday...
I decided not to bath becos it was too dark...
It reminds me of that time when I was too afraid to bathe when I was a kid and the bathroom light is off...
though I can change my own bulb now...
I am just waiting....becos the bathroom is NOT my territory...

and so...for 3 smelly days...I forgo my luxury to bath...thinking...it is ok...since i dun sweat that much...But yesterday night...I thought I had enuff and decided watever...I will bathe...so I went into the pitch dark bathroom....twisted the blinds to let the street lights flood in and bath...

Just for those who might think..."WAT!...you twist ur blinds...does that mean everyone can see you bathing!!!...."....NO...I am at the higher ground floor...although the people from the higher floor from the building 100 metres across might see me...BUT come on....the bathroom is pitch dark....with the miserable street lamp shining thru the strappy blinds...and in the middle of the night at 1am....WHO who??? can see me...???!?
Anyway...yah...I bathe...and get used to the darkness...not too bad actually...just dark.

Manage to have a decent shower...and that is it...

Although I am still not very happy about the fact that the light is off...but am please with myself that I manage to survive the darkness and have my shower finally....

But but...I still hope....

Let there be light please...

170505

No comments: