Tuesday, May 17, 2005

EXCUSE ME!!!!

I was standing under a traffic light waiting for the green man to shine...and i heard this familiar voice behind me...

"Excuse me, Miss..."

I turn my head and saw these 2 familair looking boys...I am sure I have seen them somewhere...
but they are not calling me...they are talking to the lady beside me waiting to cross the road...

One is about 11 and the other probably 8 or 9 years old...

"Can you help us buy cigarettes...."

The lady just took the money and buy a pack of cigarettes for them WITH NO QUESTION ASK!

It may be interpret as the act of kindness....or being helpful.....BULLSHIT!...what is this lady doing!!!!!

Now I REMEMBER!

These 2 boys stopped me on my way home along this same street and ask me to do the same thing...BUT...I rememeber...I rejected theor request and told them..." you shouldn't be smoking at this age...(infact shouldn't smoke watever age you are in)...."...and they say..."It was for our mum....!!"......RUBBISH!...ASK YOUR MUM TO BUY HERSELF!!!...wat kind of mother.


Yah...that was how I met them....and today...it happened again...and I am determine to get the bottom of this...I stayed around and watch wat happen despite the fact that I am already late for school....Saw the lady came out with the cigarette...cross the road finally....while I am standing at the other end of the road...WATCHING....


the 2 boys....put the cigerattes in the pocket...and cross the road...took out the cigarettes....and a lighter.....unwrapping the plastic pack of the cigarette.....as they walk into a corner facing door of an apartmentone... one of them give the other one cigarette and he took one himself.......I PRETEND TO WALK PAST THEM AND GIVE THEM A HARD LOOK....and they saw me....while they lighted their cigarettes....they wave and say"hello chinese girl"...looking NOT GUILTY AT ALL though they are caught yet not afraid...


I knew it.
And I shake my head...

I have plans...to actually put notice around that area to warn people not to buy cigarettes for these two boys....I hope they quit smoking...there are better things to doin life.

170505

No comments: