Tuesday, May 17, 2005

His way...My way...

It was like the movie turn left...turn right...only that...we have already met.
I realise we always go to the same destination using a different route.

For instance, one evening...we went to a fren's studio...which is at the ground floor corner...there are two entrance....and I went in from the front...while he came in from the back entrance...both ways takes almost the same time...and is both convenient...so...we walk there to the same spot...from a different route...stay around the studio and have a chat with that fren....and the funny thing is...we...took the seperate path again to walk back to his studio...


One morning...I saw him...and he walk up the stairs...I was waiting for the lift...and then...I saw him outside EMA which was on the second floor.....looking at the booking sheets...which I am also there to book equipments....and I was amused that we are actually going to the same place....taking a different route...again

Yesterday...we are working on our computers and halfway...we realise it is time to go for an opening for the MFA Interim show....and we put on our coats and prepare to leave....there are two exist form the school...and I walked towards the main door....and he turn and walked the other way...I saw him walking the other way...was amused..and he told me it is faster that way....and I followed him....took the back exist instead of the usual front I would have taken....once we are outside the building....I walked left and he walks right....and and...wait!!!....we turn around...and I told him....did you realise we always walk to the same place using a different route?....he din realise that....but realise that when I mention the last two incident and then this....he was amused ....but this time...he turn left...and say..."we go your way"...


And so...yah...just find it amusing.

170505

No comments: