Thursday, May 05, 2005

Happy..boring....depressed...art making...happy...

I will eventually become boring when I am too happy...becos a happy person is a person who has nothing more to say and do but to enjoy and enjoy...until she gets bored...hence being happy will make me a very boring person soon....and i suspect my blog is getting boring lately becos I am too happy to grumble, fantasize, and observe things...too happy...and then i will eventually becomes bored with being happy...when i become too bored....so bored...and becomes sick...I will become depressed...and goes into deep depression... so depressed...and start to make art again...and this is my legendary art making cycle...whereby it keeps moving in a cycle round and round with my emotions of being happy, bored, depressed, make art, and happy again, bored again, depressed again, make more art, and feels happy again..and again...and again...the only difference only varies among the intensity of how happy I am becos of my art making...or how bored i can get when i am too happy for too long...or how depressed I get when i am too bored...how good my art is when i get too depressed....and so...the cycle goes go...and live on...meanwhile...I am at the stage of.....making art work...and feeling happy......and i dun noe how long ikt will last this time.


040505

No comments: