Thursday, May 05, 2005

The Law of Evolution...

My fren, Yahui, always say that I am a "shallow" person becos I am always after the look of a person more than a person's character....and I admit to the first half of her assumption. but not the second half...in fact...I am equally concern about a person's character. But first of all...let me explain why....I am "shallow"...in the first place. As I was watching a TV program yesterday about Human evolution ....I realise I am in fact INNOCENT!....it is not my fault...I can't help it!!!...just as I need to eat, shit and sleep....looking out for good looking faces...is in my genes..and hormones...NOT ME NOT ME!!!!....which is a fundamental law of evolution..."fittest survive!!!"....while you will ask me what has pretty faces got to do with survival...well...I am sure I dun have to go into details...but we do noe that "attractive" people get their way rounds better....and of cos...attracts opposite sex easier...and hence has higher chances to reproduce offspring....and blah blah...and hence....becos of this advantage....my genes and hormone instigate me to look for a good looking guy...so that I produce better looking offspring...so that...HUMAN KIND WILL FLOURISH!....ah...how noble...this is for the future of mankind...and of cos...if i cannot find a good looking one...the rich one will do as well...rich enough...as we can understand...can afford to raise more kids...logically....ah....but that is on the assumption that I do find someone and produce an offspring....but what happens when I cannot find a suitable good looking guy or rich man?....yes...I would rather die than to anyhow settle with any other guy for the seek of reproducing if i cannot find the best...becos according to law of evolution....those who cannot survive well...or not good enuff....shall face extinction....and die out...hence...yes...i should logically die quietly if i cannot "improve the quality of the next generation"...and to do good for the evolution of mankind...I shall sacrifice.....sooo...WhO?wHo?who?...who says I am shallow....I am just a helpless genes carrier... a simple human being.


040505

1 comment:

CuShMaN said...

From the standpoint of evolution,a few questions:

What good is a delicious, perfect-tasting orange if it has no seeds?

Which is better, a camel in the desert with one beautiful hump.. or one with a big ugly hump?

Would you rather have a Hot boy friend with no personality or a poor, not so good looking guy with the best personality in the world? What if the Hot guy couldn't have kids? What if the the poor, UGLY guy was an artist who played drums, knew your name, loved messy rooms, long curly hair held in a bun with chopsticks, strappy shoes, sleeping in, fickle minded women, could change every lightbulb in the house, can ride a bicycle, and would give you space when you need it, but respect your property and would move to singapore with you or wherever you want to go? Yes, he's ugly, but he's the coolest guy you've ever met. Well?

p.s.
Yes you can use "under my skin" however you want. You can cut it, pause it or splice it if you wish. Too bad, i'll never see the video. Oh well.

Ghost Notes