Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Happy...really happy

I am really happy nowadays...becos i a finally doing something That i should be doing.....as an art student...to go to school and make art...and yes...I am happy with this fact now. And I am also happy becos I now have a nice classmate who went shopping with me last monday...finally...I have a classmate fren....becos I used to be so busy working that i dun noe most of my classmates names....and also...i am happy today...becos another classmate play a joke on me in the libray this morning....It only means...I am finally existing in this school properly....a carefree happy student.... And this is sooo not easy for me since i arrive..and only can enjoy this simple bliss when i am finaly graduating...which is quite a pity...nevertheless...i am really happy

So happy...very happy....Absolutely....magically happy!

030505

No comments: