Friday, May 20, 2005

Ahh..glad

I am glad that I have confessed...regardless of whether he sees that or not...probably not...I am now free to blog without worry...it is good to get something off the chest...especially something like this....

anyway...yah...am happy today...

becos I brought an apple for him today.

bring it to his studio...and saw someone there...and put it back into my pocket...

I am even afraid that someone sees me give him an apple...

but i did gave him the apple in the end....

hmm....so nothing actually did happen today except giving him an apple...becos I am in EMA all day doing somethings else...

Ohh...something did happen....

I am not in his studio all day....but I manage to be online in the EMA...and the strange thing is...we talk to each other properly finally...ONLINE.

That is the power of cybercommunication....there are things we dun say to each other when we are face to face...

nothing in particular though...just chat...casually...really.

190505

No comments: