Thursday, November 11, 2010

Posted 9th Nov, 10:04 AM@ Soompi SKKS forum

*
POPULAR

Diary of a boring SKKS addict.
Probably the last entry.

Tuesday.
Supposed to be yet another of our beloved SKKS day.

But...but.. where is my SKKS? T___T

The withdrawal is kicking in hard.
I have no mood to do anything or watch any new dramas.

Yesterday I was still in denial.
I slept really early to ease the withdrawal symptoms.
End up waking up too early and feeling lost.
No more raw, no need to wait for subs.
I am really thankful for this thread to be around for me to cling onto to soothe my SKKS withdrawal.
So thankful that I still can have things to look forward to for SKKS
and at the same time I decided to be more active in dealing with the fact that there is NO MORE SKKS.

Here are the list of things I look forward to and new dramas that I plan to watch...
while I slowly get over the withdrawal symptoms.
Hopefully, it is useful to you all fellow scandalers who are also suffering from "Sungkyunkwan Scandal Withdrawal Symptoms" like me.


Things to look forward to:

1. Wait for the Epic review of SKKS on thundie's blog.
As a registered member of the SKKS AA, I shall faithfully wait and look forward to this.

2. Wait for the SKKS Soompi Team subbed BTS and the Special Episode.
Million thanks from the bottom of my heart.

3. Wait for SKKS Dcut!

4. Wait for dramabeans recap of Ep 19 and Ep 20

5. Wait for yogurutu's new translation for the next scene. ( She currently translating the whole book scene by scene)
Hopefully a proper english or chinese translated version of SKKS is out on the shelf for us to buy soon soon!


Dramas to watch:

1. SUNGKYUNKWAN SCANDAL!!!
REWATCH Episode 1-20 with english sub
What else but SKKS AGAIN on the number one list.
I used to watch it with Chinese sub, now I wanna watch the SKKS Soompi team version
and many thanks for their effort again and again.

2. Beautiful Love
If you couldn't get enough of Micky and wants MORE MORE MORE like me...
I am putting this on my "to watch" list after I rewatch SKKS.
I wonder how it feels to see Lee Sun Joon wearing modern clothes and speaks in Japanese.

3. The man who can't get married.
I watched this show before. But I seriously don't remember seeing Yoo Ah In.
I need to rewatch this to see how the boyish Yoo Ah In can become manly "wild horse" in SKKS.

4. OB and GY
Nothing beats watching Song Joong Ki in doctor's suit.
SKKS AA needs him.

5. I am Sam.
Watch our pretty Park Min Young as a student AGAIN in modern high school.
Yay!

6. Mary...stay out all night. OR Marry Me, Mary!
This is simply a convenient choice to fill up the SKKS void.
The very next drama after SKKS ended.
On top of that, it had JGS from YAB and MGY from Cinderella's sister.
I actually tried to lurk around the Soompi Marry Me, Mary forum and found that
a lot of fellow SKKS addict suffering from withdrawal are seeking relief over there...
Moreover, I heard our dear Softy is doing live recap for it currently as her new project.
We can show her our support over there!


7.Dong Yi
This is last on my list but I want to include this.
I want to find out exactly how good this show is that is keeping our SKKS ratings to soar!
It better be good! Or I will be ANGRY!


Ahhh after so many things to look forward to and dramas on my list to watch...
I think I should be okok by the time I finish all the above.

But no matter what.

I have concluded that Sungkyunkwan Scandal will be the number one drama in my heart now.
I am quite a drama crazy person but I have never suffer such withdrawal symptoms from any drama before,
NEVER EVER until this drama.
But I am not complaining, and loving every bit of this addiction.

To quote our Gu Yong Ha's word from SKKS.

"It is never a sin to love..."

And so,

I SCANDALOUSLY LOVE SUNGKYUNKWAN SCANDAL!

Finally,

Be strong fellow scandalers and GET WELL SOON from the SKKS virus!

9th Nov

No comments: