Thursday, November 11, 2010

Posted 07 November 2010 - 12:47 PM @ Soompi SKKS forum

*
POPULAR

Diary of a boring SKKS Addict.

Today, is Monday.

For the past few weeks, I call all my Mondays and Tuesdays as SKKS Day.
I will try all means to stay at home to wait for RAW and chinese sub.
I reject dates, pretend to be report sick, refuse to answer missed phone calls...
even if i really have to go out...my heart will be at home with my laptop.

I was still feeling all normal and ok from Wednesday till Saturday...
checking out soompi, thundie,yogurutu, dramabean, etc
as if it was yet another painful wait for the next Monday to come...

some are still spazzing about Micky's ad-lib last scene...(*blush*)
some fantasize the aftermath of the ending(*blush even more*)
some repeatedly watch the last scene N times (*hide underneath blanket blush more*)
some are unhappy with the ending..
some are working on fanfic...
some wonders what will happen to Prof KYS if she is pregnant...will she be able to get her maternal leave?...(LOL)
some sharing news of the celebrations(sadly without Micky),
some talk about Micky's new hair cut,(how can anyone be sooo cute with a SUCH A NORMAL LOOKING HAIRSTYLE!)
some translating twitter of PMY going off for holidays,(Aww..Happy Holiday KYH!)
Some shares YAI in his cute photoshot...(How can anyone not love him!)
some newbies share old news of Yeorim from running man and new interviews...(how I miss his "nan ...gu yongha!")
some are still waiting for subs for Ep 20...
some newbie declare that it is time to delurk and express their love for SKKS for the first time in Soompi
like how we used to delurk and confess our OBSESSION for Sungkyunkwan Scandal....( everybody has their first time :D)
some still post ONE LINER to ask.."Where can I find SKKS with EngSUB...?" without reading the rest of the 317pages before.
some help to translate interviews.(Thankful!)
Some help to sub.(Thankful!)
some help to push forward the Dcut.(Thankful!)
some share news of SM and KBS from baidu...


Every time I stalk Soompi every now and then, at least 5 times a day as usual after last Tuesday...
there is at least up to around 100 users reading this thread at ANY ONE TIME of the day...EVEN AFTER the drama ends...
be it 9am in the morning, 3pm in the afternoon, 8pm in the evening and 2am in the middle of the night...round the clock.

Why why why?

WHY?

Why can't we let go even almost after one week since the drama ended...

Because...SUNGKYUNKWAN SCANDAL STILL LIVE ON IN OUR HEARTS...


I know I am in denial.
I don't want to let go.
I don't know how to.
Perhaps when the time comes, and there is really no more SKKS to watch tonight...
I will finally accept that the drama is over.

But until then...right now...

It's Monday again.

I do not want to moan over it yet, until I am convince IT IS OVER.

And so...

TODAY WILL STILL BE MY BELOVED SKKS DAY!

OR OUR SKKS DAY! (If you are with me..)

Lastly,

Thank you everybody for sharing this love for SKKS.
It has been a pleasure meeting everybody here!


P.S/ Somebody please notify SKKS AA personnel to fetch me back. I think I need to see Dr Lee.

No comments: