Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Progressing...

Eversince I bought my MAC...
I felt reincarnated.

Things that i have been procrastinating to do...
Are done gradually...
Because I no longer have excuse not to do it.

I delayed setting up my website because my old laptop is aging...
Delay Publishing my book becos of the same reason...
NOT Do my solo...because the above is not done...and of course no proper working space...
and also no video editing software...
Did not go swimming because so much other things can' t be done and dun have the mood.
Can't do yoga for the same above reason...
And CAn't cut my hair becos I dun have video editing software to edit the video of myself cutting my hair...

And so...after buying myself such a BIG present to block my own excuses...
I no longer have reasons for not working.
Except for limited physical working space for sculpting....
I AM NOW WELL SPACED AND READY to do my work virtually.

Of course...I stil need a tiny bit more...to complete the virtual work space...
That is...the ADOBE CS master collection and hopefully...FINAL CUT PRO


Soon...
I will set up my website...
Publish my book...
Do my solo...
Go swimming...
Do yoga...

and last but not least...

CUT MY HAIR.

Can't wait.

No comments: