Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Obsessed with tagging....

Because I always appear to be messy...
People are convinced that I am.
But deep down in my heart...
I am an obsessive...

If I ever sit down to organise things...
I am afraid that I might over categorise, tagg and classify my stuff.
I am actually quite a perfectionist also.
And if I started something I will want to finish it with grace.
And precisely because of this...I do not dare to start too much things.
I am afraid...it will become endless.

Like my new obsession to organise my music files....2000 over of mp3...
I almost have to go thru every single music file to make sure they are tagged and titled, rated, with artist name and album name...as detail as I can... clear up a whole chunk of duplicate accumulated for years and put them in the right files...

Next thing...will be my photo files....20,000 plus....it will be crazy.

But I look forward.

No comments: