Saturday, October 25, 2008

Let the world past me by...

Finally, my big brother has grown up
to become a person who knows how to apreciate simplicity in life...
As so...he might argue...he was like that in the past as well...
But he was much more ambitious like a headless fly in the past.
Now, he learns to enjoy simple life.

And me, I will always morn over my wasted 3 years in Singapore since 2005.
I have wasted my youth here thinking I will find a way here.
As time goes by,
It seems...either i find a job and be like all other singaporean...
Or leave.

I love singapore.
Unlike how my brother hates her...
I love her...my motherland.

But Singapore has fail to give me the environment I needed.
I will leave when I can.
As soon as I can...

Meanwhile, I will morn over my wasted days, months and years here...
I should have been more ambitious...
But I know myself...I never will be.

For that is me.
Maybe simple life is really what i need...
But freedom does comes with a price tag...
Like what my brother say...

And life...
You gain something...you lost some...
While i morn over the lost of my 3 years in singapore...
I can only say...
I have enough rest here for the past 3 years as well.
And enough means enough.

Time to move on.

No comments: