Friday, October 24, 2008

Discontentment of a contender...

I always pride myself to be an easily contended person.
But on some occassion, I am not.

And here is a recent wish list I compiled for my discontentment.

1. ADOBE CREATIVE SITE 4 MASTER COLLECTION.
2. If not above, at least FINAL CUT STUDIO 2.
3. FULL 24 hours a day internet access.
4. A fully equip house with art studio and nice working kitchen.
5. A well paid part time job that allows time flexibility..UNTIL my art can support me.

1,2 and 3 is not too big a problem...but a notable amount of money is required...
4 and 5...is an even larger figure which is a matter of decade to fulfill...

If I give up and decides not to be an artist...

1,2,3 and 5 will be solved...
Left with 4...
And with a new discontentment.
Unhappiness.

By hook or by crook.
I need to do something.

No comments: