Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My lovely Mac...

Well...despite the numerous problem I encounter with my MAC...
I am willing to accept and adapt.
Because ...I CHOOSE TO.

As if I am marrying someone of my own choice...
I just have to bear with it...at least for the next 4 years.
To close one eye is really the trick...
And maybe love may blossom..
If you know what I mean.
Time is only what I need.

And since this is my own choice...
An expensive one...

I reckon I should make the most out of it.

In the process, it turn out, I am happy.

Because I learn new things with my MAC everyday...
Just like how I start to learn from scratch with my NEC.
The experience is energizing.
And something to look forward to.


Ahh....what am i saying...who am I kidding?
I am pissed!...MSN is so lousy on my MAC.
Not anyone's fault...
except for the fact that I already knew this before I buy.
Still Pissed! Can't help. Sorry.

Oh...but i kind of like the dashboard.
Not on the first day though...I was a complete idiot then.
But after one day of exploration...I am proud to figure out some interesting features.

I will describe that in my next post to expand my post figures.
Ciao!

No comments: