Monday, September 22, 2008

Foreseen circumstances...

I bought my MAc knowing it will not be perfect.

And before I even receive my shipment, I am face with 2 potentialy problem to deal with.

1. Mac is NOT wma literate.

I have hundreds of songs in wma format.
And do I have to elaborate why it will become a problem soon?
Yes, my mac will not be able to read it.
And after some research I found 3 brilliant solutions.

One, convert my wma on a pc with itunes or SWITCH before i export into my mac.
Two, Download SWITCH with my MAc.
Three, Get Windows for my Mac.
Four....Refund my Mac and buy a PC...nah kidding.


2. I have some important work related stuff that i need to do with Microsoft Words.

And needless to say, yes...I have compatibility problem again.
So far...I believe I can solve it by 3 ways as well.

One, Buy Ms Word for MAc.
Two, Pirate Ms Word for Mac.
Three, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE A SOLUTION.

Well....

NOTHING IS PERFECT.

Nothing.

No comments: