Sunday, June 08, 2008

Thinking about my future.

I guess I am done with my grief.
And after griefing I need to move on.
I have been planning for my year ahead.

Should I go back to UK to work first?
Should I stay until September next year?
I wonder if JCCI would suddenly decide to open the application?
It is not a bad idea to be back in Thailand for a longer holiday.

To have a lot of choice..means I am still in bliss.

Afterall, the choice is still mine.

Then, recently...I have been asking myself...

"Is it ok if I don't do MA..can??ok??"

I need to address this.

Afterall, I want my MA experience to benefit my art practice.
If I am independent on my own...to practice, I probably...can do without my MA.

I am just thinking.
How confident I can be.

Oh well...just for now..

I need to think.

No comments: