Monday, December 31, 2007

Writing mood...

I rather like my own recent writing mood...
Especially after my blood donating ordeal...

I have been wondering why I donated my blood.
Maybe I want to let go of part of myself.
Perhaps some stubborness in me...in my blood.
想放下心中的执着...

I hope this writing mood will be there for a long long while until I need another rest.

I have been reading into the statistic detail regarding the amount of writings since 2004.

The moment which I am the happiest had more than 100 posting in a month.
In May 2005.

The saddest only had 1 in the whole month.
In December 2005.

One particular month with 1 posting...
I complained about not having the internet access to blog.
Which means...it's a technical barrier to express.
NO internet access.

Another particular month with 2 postings.
One is about the brief for the month.
The other is YET another complain that I haven't been
blogging becos I sold my life for cash.
Too busy working that is.

Those with 3 or 4 postings..are my low and sad days...

Those with flooding postings...
Are my good moods.

Though I agree that sadness makes good poems, good songs,
and good stories...
even good art...
Yet my productivity is dependent on how happy I am.
I realise.
The happiest days...are my most expressive days.

Which means...judging from my posting...
This month...is my happiest month...
Since since 2005 MAY.

This month.
The month that I read a lot, watch dramas...and stop selling myself for cash.
Is my happiest.

2 years...should be enough.
It is enough in fact.
To be myself again.
The me...I used to love.

2008.
I am me again.

HERE I COME!

No comments: