Monday, December 31, 2007

Everything is going to start anew...

In less than 24 hours....

The last day of the year...
Is always the day that makes me think a lot.

Not as if I dun think for the rest of the 364 days...
But at least for today...
I think a lot more...

To prepare myself for the new year ahead.
ALso to access my past year.

Whether I have improve?
Deteoriate...
Or found something...
Lost something..

Think about everything.

I always like to stay at home...for the last day of the year..
If I have a choice..
I will stay at home.

Yet...
I had assignments to complete this afternoon.
My last art lesson for Soobin.

As well as...
A favour for Lisa...my manager to work in the restaurant
becos someone else is having holidays..
I hate to work as I have mention especially on this day.
Becos...
It is a day I consolidate and think.

Therefore...I am reluctant to sleep now.
I need to think NOW...
Tomorrow will be too late.

I sold myself for about $80 for the last day of the year.

I hope I can reach home before 12am tomolo.
And stay at home to think.

Wish everybody a happy new year.
A VERY HAPPY ONE.

No comments: