Saturday, December 22, 2007

Facebook

I am finally on FACEBOOK...
A network a lot of my friends have been pestering me to join...
And I use PESTER...becos they really do it on a mental level and cyber way...

When i am finally on it...

I thought...what a waste of life.

It looks fun though...
I suspect I couldn't escape the fate to spend some N-hours of time in the future on yet another cyber reason to keep up my cyber image...


But ,I am too tired to build any thing as yet.

My own life is in a mess...
These network just seem too superficial for now...
like another friendster to a higher level...

I found the best friend whom I am losing on FAcebook...and send her a poke...
In the hope that...maybe this shall be the new way for us to interact in the future...
Without taking up her time...and me feeling guilty.
If that is the only way now.

I will try anything.

I am that desperate now.

If she ever realise it.

No comments: