Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Trying to pick up...

It was like...
You can hear the alarm ringing...
You wanna wake up...
But couldn't...

That frustrating.

But WHY?

why couldn't?

I realise the reason why...

I was struck by hurt and disappointment...
Like a computer under virus attack...
I was put on SAFE MODE...
I was being reformat...
and start afresh...
While I was too afraid to be hurt and be disappointed again...
and in order to protect myself from being hurt...
My brain and body decide to run on SAFE MODE to prevent further damage...

Hence my current status of ...unable to perform to MAX...due to the mode I am currently running in...


An angry situation which I need to resolve.


Running on SAFE MODE is safe...but frustrating...

I want to be safe because I dun want to get hurt...

But...being frustrated now...IS WORSE THAN BEING HURT.

Life got to get back to normal..

I WANT MY POWER BACK!

I want the good old me who is fearless...and go all out to get things.

I want myself back.

No comments: