Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Continued...

I was saying...

I missed out a a few episode about my student's dad...since the
"We are poor but we are rich in our heart..." episode...

This time round....last week, I saw another side of this man.

Apart from fixing the TV, having a pet snail...and likes to make wooden puzzle...
This week...I saw him playing tennis with his son...
I only took a glance of him for 0.5 seconds and no more...I was too shy...

This week...he was sitting right in front of me about 3 metres away....doing stuff on his laptop...
I wonder why he dun just hide in his own room like what he usually did...
I was feeling a bit uneasy to teach his daughter in front of him...
Because he makes me nervous...

Anyway...
That was all.

Yet another of my nonsensical crush.

To be continued....

No comments: