Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Utterly blank...

Today is the deadline for Golden point award.

More than enough time for me to write something...
Or even compile something and submit.

I actually gave up.

Because I am not in the mood to struggle.

I feel so weak lately.

All the competitions I participated goes down to drain.

The more i want to achieve something lately...I simply fail.

So I was thinking...maybe I should just do things to please myself...
Instead of pleasing judges who are going to judge my work...
I should go ahead and do my own work...
Write my own stiff...
Do my own art...

Forget about those competitions...
Write something I love...
Compile a nice little journal...

Go make some art...
To heal myself...
Do a mini solo show..

For myself...
For myself...

A few more hours...

I got to feel guilty for another few more hours before I can tell myself it is over.

I hate the feeling I am giving up though...

No comments: