Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Kid's writing...

My handwriting has become "naive" lately...
As in...messy and childish looking...
Because I have been writing less and less...
Instead...
my writing ability is being replaced by the tapping speed of my fingers on the keyboard...
You gain something...u lose some...

And so...I thought maybe I should stop typing...
and post pictures of my handwriting journals...
to preserve my ability to WRITE.

Or...i will only be able to tap fingers in the future to express I LOVE YOU...
and not even able to write that properly with my fingers...

It is quite a freaky though...but if u have seen my handwriting lately...
You will know I am not joking...

Even worse...
because of infotechnology technology...
my chinese deteoriate...because typing chinese is so troublesome...and SLOW...
my mind is already jetting off with thoughts that my fingers cannot catch up...
Typing did speed up expressing sometimes...
BUT If i were to type chinese...i will go crazy...
Can you imagine a few chinese words for my previous posting is taking a lifetime for me...
I could have just write them on a piece of paper in a few minutes...

It does make a different in the choice of medium of expressing...
In this case...typing...EASE AND HINDRANCE expression at the same time...

you gain some you lose some...


This is life....

No comments: