Thursday, July 05, 2007

Love not in the way I love...

Love not in the way I love...

This is my dilemma recently.

My nanny is my second mum.
But we have heaven and earth kind of living habits, as in...very different lifestyle.


What I ask for now is just A PRIVATE SPACE, which is my room.

Yet, even if I lock up my room, my nanny will open my room with HER KEY.
EVen if I was only lying on the bed day dreaming, I really hope this moment is solely private.
I told her, there is a reason why I lock my door, it means I do not want to be interrupted.
I hope she understand. So far, she do not.

It pissed me off, even when I know she loved me and meant well when she open my door.
Mostly because it is time to eat dinner. And that will be another issue. I am NOT HUNGRY YET.

Ok...I sound like a spoilt child who doesn't know how to aprreciated the blissful life I am in....
Most of my friend envies my serviced apartment kind of lifestyle living with my nanny with laundries done, cleaning up and meals prepared occassionally...
But honestly, I miss my slump life in Glasgow, messy, hungry at times, BUT WITH ABSOLUTE FREEDOM.


My nanny loves me, and I love my nanny too...

And well...

That is the dilemma.

No comments: