Saturday, June 02, 2007

To cut or not to cut...

I have a dream a few weeks ago...

I dreamt that I have finally decided to cut my hair...

And ask my father to cut it for me...

He did it...and snipped off a big chunck with a pair of big scissors...and i freak out...
and started to cry and regret when i see my hair being cut off...

I was really sad...

And so...

Even if I have been telling people i want to cut my hair...
and i am genuinely intending to do so...
And is really frustrated to detangle my hair all the time....

I still cannot bring myself to do it...
Because I will regret...and i will be sad.

Yet, I want to cut becos...

1. My hair is thinning...and ends splitting...and unmanageable...

2. I want to change my hair style...

3. I promise too many people I want to cut...including myself.

4. It's time.

Yah...only a matter of time...

I did remember there was once I dreamt of my new short hair look and I was happy...

Sigh...

So hard...

Did I mention that the indian uncle at bashaar bookshop and the china auntie at the fish noodle store praise my long hair...

But...most of my local chinese friends will say "CUt it off lah..."in a rather unaprreciative tone...

I just want to say...if i ever cut my hair off...it is not becos it is not nice...

No comments: