Saturday, June 02, 2007

HAve you Floss Yet??

Yes...boys and girls...

Have you floss yet?

Floss YOUR teeth....I mean.

*****

Recently, I have been flossing diligently like NEVER before...
In fact, the number of times I flossed my teeth this year...is more than I have ever floss my teeth in the past 26 years...

And why?

It all started since I realise the important of dental health...
my poor tooth requires a root canal last year...
And the friendly dentist remind me to floss my teeth...

Since then...whenever I floss...i realise...there are actually a lot of "foreign particler stuck between my teeth....but I was not consistant....becos my gum bleeds...

After a few while...it becomes addictive....and my gum no longer bleeds...

SInce then, I floss almost every day...

And it feels good to feel clean...when u lick the walls of your teeth with your tongue...


Mmmmmhh ;p

******

And so...have you floss your teeth yet?

If not, please do soon as soon as possible...becos your teeth is so precious.

May tooth fairy bless you.

No comments: