Thursday, May 24, 2007

TOTO's dream

Yeah!

My lottery's dream is working again...
I will be excited and high for the whole day everytime...
EVen if i din win...

This time...the amount is 6 million...
I remember the biggest excitement I had was £77 million...
which is $230million...
Although I did not win...
it keep me excited for weeks because it roll over for weeks...
I was happy enough then.

This time...I tell myself...
If I win...

1. Buy a landed property for my parents in singapore and prepare an amount for their retirement.

2. Buy a house for myself...renovated with my style...with a fully equipped art studio and kitchen...
A home library with super collection of books and stuff I like...

3. Sign up for YOGA and ceramics lessons...

4. Sign up for Ikebana and Chinese caligraphy lessons...

5. Start planning my travels...

6. Spend a good amount of money to stock up my art materials...

7. Publish my books and do exhibitions! Write scripts!

8. Start some small investments...maybe do a small art business...or open a small cafe or restaurant...

9. MAybe enjoy a while before I study my MFA.

10. Donate some amount to children's home and old folks home...

That's all...

Ah..happy :)

No comments: