Sunday, November 12, 2006

Girl's best friend

Diamond???...

Nah.....it's shoes.

Went shopping with colleagues yesterday and end up buying 3 pairs of shoes...feeling rather guilty and sinful because I am always proud of my own thriftiness....I dig my brian for excuses why it was alright to buy these 3 pairs of shoes...

My conclusion was... next time no matter what my friends say...I should only buy those I really am willing to without feeling guilty....and now I am guilty.

It is not as if I have bought something I dun like, but I have spent money on things that I shouldn't. I do like all of the 3 pairs, but I really am guilty. Because, usually I will only buy something if it qualify my stringent criteria and make sure it is worth spending my hard-earn money.

First, comfort level.
Second, preference.
Third,affordability.
Fourth, durability.

Above was my criteria for buying shoes.

This time, 2 of the pairs were bought becos my friends likes them more than me. They are really nice shoes. But I feel the pinch.
Something must be wrong somewhere...and it is the comfort level.
Those 2 pairs, were wrong becos of the comfort level.
While the pair that I really like...was detest by my friends...they simply think that the one and only pair which I think is most worthy...was the only pair I shouldn't buy...

In the end...I buy all 3 pair.

Feeling rather guilty and sinful, I have decided to make sure that all 3 pair is well worn and worth every cent. I am going to wear them until they fall apart...

Shoes...how can any women live without...

No comments: