Sunday, November 12, 2006

Follow up...

My apology for not following up my job progress...
It was due to the fact that I was utterly exhausted after my work everyday.
Mentally and physically.
It was simply draining...felt like a sugarcane totally squashed....

I have been wondering if it was only me who cannot stand this boss...and the kind of work...in the end...I realise...everybody is tempted to quit...
and all are just waiting for the right time...

I better be the first, so that I can move on...but still...I need to wait for the right time...regardless how I hate this job, I need to be responsible for my job...

The very last time I was pissed off, was when my boss sent me an email and tell me, she had paid me more than the rest her staff, and she wants me to justify my worth...she also sent me an email and ask me to list down the stuff I am suppose to do, to show her...

Well...maybe she thinks she overpaid me...and I wasn't working hard enough for the money she paid...while I am totally exhausted.
If she is reading... Dear boss, I earn more waitressing in a restaurant than working for you.

Pissed off.

No comments: