Friday, March 03, 2006

Be careful what you wish for...

Yes yes yes...Please be VERY CAREFUL...


For instance...

I wish to DO NOTHING.
That was my well-known wish...
And now...I DO NOTHING....
But I am depressed...

I wish to be in loved...
And I was...
But suffer a broken heart...

I wish to have internet access...
But in the end...
I get more depress when i dun see anyone else one online...

I wish to have a lot of free time...
I end up wasting my time...
And feels guilty...

I wish that I lose weight...
In the end...
I got food poisoning and lost a lot of weight...

I wish I wish...
Maybe I should be more specific...
Like wish that I am carefree and healthy and do the things I love and be happy and motivated spending time happily with the man I love who also loves me...living in our own house and do not have to worry about money...

Ahh....maybe i shouldn't wish for anything...

If I want something...I WORKED FOR IT!

No comments: