Friday, August 05, 2005

Who is the ONE?

What happens when you meet the right guy...at the wrong time...?

Yahui's analysis is....he is then...the WRONG ONE.

Or the wrong guy at the right time?...

Still WRONG.

So...it must be the right guy at the right time...

which can be really hard...
that is why...we have to cherish affinity...

er..last queistion...

what happens if he is the wrong guy at the wrong time?..

Ok stupid question....

Just so difficult to find the ONE...where is my NEO...

bless me...

050805

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... not to be picky but the typo error kinda distracted me from the subject... anyway....

You know me, I like to analyse... Why are you still thinking about him, even knowing that he is not the right one? Why are you even looking for the one knowing that your life at the moment is extremely transitional and each transit is only leading to another one? Are you really hoping to settle down? Or is it due to your rootless life that makes you want to have a constant even when you are flitting from places to places? Or are you looking for an attachment, to pin you down? Or are you looking for a fufillment of one of the dreams in your already dreamy world? (Ok, at least it seems very dreamy to me)

Actually, the funny thing is, I've always thought you are a person who don't really listen (verified by your high "I" score). Even your blog is so dreamy, involved in your own thoughts.

Hmmm... Perhaps we are not so different from one another afterall...

奇怪的云 said...

Yes...I am looking for someone to hold onto me...so that I will not be blown away be the wind...

strangecloud...I am a cloud for your information...strange but still a cloud.

Peter said...

Quote: "Every new beginning comes from some other new beginning's end."

The only person that can truly make you happy is yourself. The better you feel about yourself...the easier it becomes to love others.