Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The EuroMillion Rollover AGAIN!...

YES YES YES!...I am that obsessed with the idea.
And I love it...always imagine myself to be a millionaire whenever there is a rollover...
And be happy for the week...
Even if I DIN WIN!
as long as the result is not out...
EVERYBODY IS THE WINNER!
The euphoric experience is so intense that it is more effective than eating a mountain of chocolate...
especially for my case...I HATE chocolate.

And so...I shall daydream...and..let's see what i wanna do if I win...

1. Pack a small bag and fly to meet him...
2. Or...pack my bags...go chiangmai...and meet my parents...
3. To singapore to meet my friend...
4. hmm...nothig else to do...

It only shows that I am actually quite contented in my life now...
I actually dun have anything urgent I wanna do...except for meeting people...
becos I am just too lonely here...

perhaps go for a shopping spree...
but there is nothing in particular i really need...probably a couple of pairs of shoes...
dresses...that won't cost much...but have got no occassion to wear becos i dun have much frens here...
and maybe go for a nice dinner....but dun noe who to go with...
eating alone is not a too interesting thing to do...
so if i win the rollover...
I want to see all my frens...
i miss them...

So that's all...

Hope I win...

190705

No comments: