Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Tanya

This blog is dedicated to her.
I used to think that this lecturer of mine dun like me.
Maybe becos I thought she feels that i am a lazy student who is never in school.
Or somehow...I felt weird when I see her...or maybe guilty.
Becos I am really not in school most of the time for the past one and a half year...
Recently, since i have semi-moved into this "new" studio space...she sees me everyday.
Becos the corridor is out side her office.
And whenever she walked past recently, she will make comments like..."you two are going to have square eyes...."

Or..."dun stay too late"...
Suddenly I felt that she is a compassionate lecturer in a way.
Maybe i have wronged her...
Or even if she dun like me....
she is still a concern lecturer...
Yesterday...she walked past the corridor again...
and she come to me and hold my face with her hands and say...
"let me look at you sha...and see if you are still alive..."
ah...I almost burst into laughter...
and feels touched...she cares.
And she left telling us not to stay too late again...and
she said the ultimate statement which makes us all burst into laughter...



she says...

"We know you guys have been surviving on cakes for weeks..dun think we can't see that."

We laugh...

she knows.

This morning...there was a new packet of scones on the table...and she walked past again saying...

"new cakes?"

Ah...isn't she sacarstic...in a concern way

Thanks.

010605

No comments: