Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Round 1...FIGHT!

Round 1.

She stayed.
On and on.
Just sit there and chat...look at him work...
I just had to keep quiet and do my work.
She wins.

Round 2.

Still there.
I send him MSN...
Tell him I am tired and hungry and is going home.
He was laughing...
She got no idea who is he MSNing initially...
but she is staring at his monitor while he type.
Then she turn and look at my laptop.
I hope she did made a connection and realise it was me.
Even if she din...
I win.


Round 3.(final round for the day)

I MSN him..becos I have decided to go home.
Becos it is painful to stay on with her around.
Not the first time...if you have read my previous post.
I packed my bags...and left.
She wins...
Becos I let her.

Hence...I went home broken hearted.
Not really feeling too sad...but a little...
weak.
Weak at heart.
Like I have used up all my energy to love somebody.
And...al these...can be wasted.
BEcos she might be his girlfren.
I never asked him.
It is silly.
He never said anything.

Maybe...I had been imaging again.
No one taught me how to fold a paper aeroplane...
No one was by the EMA door..calling out my name...
No one was throwing Shuriken at me...
No one buy me rasin scone...
No one buys me kinder bueno wafer...
No one was in the studio with me...
No one went shopping with me in Sainsbury...

I am just imaging.

I went home with a confused mind.

310505

No comments: