Friday, May 13, 2005

So blind.

I am.
I have failed to notice that i have got very interesting clasamate...and felt that it a a pity that i only got to noe them better in these last few days of my studies....

People like Heather...my new good fren in school...whom I wnet shooping with one day....Laura..a very nice albino girl...I always think she is beautiful...becos she is so white.we are talking about some simliar things we do for our art...and i like her work...very poetic.....and she told me about this old fashion book shop which i like a lot....and Sandy...my techno freak classmate who collected as many computer monitors,keyboard, mouse and cables as I have collected my junk...he has got a whole room of computers...in the school storeroom....and I like his new spec...and Vangelis...his digital stuff...that sound piece which I have mentioned...very interesting...I have been residing in his studio space like a parasite feeding on his internet connection...and I am very grateful of him to let me....Alec...my studio neighbour...whom I share the same studio space with...we have coincidently placed ourself in the same space for 2 consecutive year( we got to choose our space every fresh year...putting a number...and we just happen to be together)....but we never tok much to each other...except for leaving notes on each other tables...saying things like " Heres the pen i have borrowed from you..."...and one that he wrote i rememeber " Sorry for the splatter on the wall...I will paint it up later"...and my reply...' It's ok...leave it...I like it"...and ocassionally....when we are both in the space....we are very quiet....one evening however...to my surprise....i saw him hugging a guitar having a drink in Sandy's studio which is just outside our studio....and he plays nice music....surprise surprise....did I also mention Soren...a Danish classmate of mine...he is the joker and graffiti boy.....was my studio neighbour last year .....he is funny and frenly.

And so...yah... I had been blind.
So blind.

But is glad that it is never too late to make new friends.

120505

1 comment:

CuShMaN said...

it's natural for you to wait until the last minute to do things..

thats what you like.

so, you aren't blind, you are just waiting until the last minute to make friends. until you leave.

i would be willing to bet that if you learned that you were staying.. that you would go "blind" suddenly.

Ghost Notes