Friday, May 13, 2005

OliVeR TwISt

I was making the last few bite on my lunch..and i heard someone came into the kitchen(studio kitchen)


He : Oh hi..

Me : (turn around to see who is it)Hi....

He : Is that Miso..?

Me : Close...is green tea...both Japanese....

He : Oh...are you still having your lunch ...can I join you?

Me : Sure.


I lied.
I have already eaten 5 pieces of bread with pate...
and thought I should save the rest of the loaf for tomorrow.
I am finished but i lied.

Anyway, 10 seconds later...he came in again.


He : I saw you very busy in the EMA recently...working on some videos?..

Me : Yah...not my major work though...but i thought it is a pity not to do something about those footage that I have been accumulating...

Blah blah....

He took out his baguette...and cheese...and ham....watever....starts to rip his bread into half and stuff the meat and cheese in it....while talking to me....

I took out another piece of bread and start to spread my pate...the 6th piece of the day...to extend my lunch hour...for him...

so he ask me about what I am going to do for my degree show...or what i had been doing....I told him...the bottles outside the kitchen open space is my recent work...and he is a bit surpirse.....he said it was a nice piece of work...and he thought it was quite poetic...

Ah....he is the second person to say that my work is poetic....which I am really pleased. ...and i hope he really mean it.

And...he also notice the colour arrangement....i have made...of cos...it is an obvious way to display.

oh...and so...we came back to the question about what i intend to do for my degree show...I told him...I intend to exhibit the whole lot of junks in my room....becos I have been collecting junks for a long time and accumulate a lot of things in my room.....I even told him I suspect I might be sufferring from OCD...he thought...i am too calm to be one....becos I can still talk about my condition like a third person....which seems to him...I am still very normal...fair enuff...maybe I am not as serious as I think....

I understand that I am not doing my image any good by telling a guy whom i used to like, that i have messy room and I might be mentally not normal...but i thought...since my crush for him is over....it is ok to tell a fren ...who I am..and not worry about spoiling my image...so...it is a good thing...i am not having extra heartbeats when i talk to him yesterday.

Anyway....we had a nice lunch chat....he finished his sandwich...bite on a pear....
and he run for his lecture....

I am thinking....if i am still having that stupid crush i had for him like last week...I probably would have been dumbfolded when he start to talk to me....but becos I have already gotten over him...it becomes more natural for me to chat with him...like he is a classmate. And...on top of that...I am beginning to suspect that he is a gay...so...I become less touchy and felt very comfortable talking to him now. ...just suspecting...becos there are too many gay element he is emitting....it is a pity...but i made a new friend.


Oh...and before he runs for his lecture...


He : Oh...I forgot your name...your name is?

Me : Sha... and you?

He : Oli....


Ah...
Actually I already knew his name long ago....not that he told me...
I found out accidentally (who am I kidding...ok,I found out intentionally, happy?)
Oh...and did I mention it before?...
Oli is the short for his name Oliver.
And Oliver is Olive boy.
I named him olive boy becos he wore an olive green sweater when i first met him...
and i swear i dun noe his name then.

What a twist of fate.......
And my title for the day...never been as appropriate...

Dedicated to this new friend.

Oliver twist.


120505

No comments: