Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The most idoitic thing I have done...forgive me folks...I realy dun want to see myself do this a s well..

I drafted up some of my post just 5 minutes ago which means they disappear from my blog visually...but is still in the server...I did post them 3 hours ago and was in fact onlined....but I sort of remove them...becos...I am so afraid that I could be caught in the act......of of...ah...I shouldn't be disclosing too much....maybe I shall write the rest in chinese now...因为我怕被发现我在暗恋他....明白了吧....最笨的是, 我不小心让他看到这个网址....然后他问我...是不是我的blog....ah....太危险了..他可能随时上网看到的...and I know I am a coward...I REALLY AM!!!!...but I really dun dare!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to all my friend who cannot read chinese....and those who missed out the precious blog...I promise I will post them back when the tide is over....PROMISED!

170505

3 comments:

CuShMaN said...

What in the world are you talking about?

Anonymous said...

那他發現你暗戀他了嗎?

CuShMaN said...

sounds to me like a whole bunch of boy business. 戏剧王后!