Wednesday, May 18, 2005

THE LEGENDARY ROOM 2


Did I ever told you about room 2?....This is a picture of ROOM 2...I am in Room 3...the story about this man is...he ran away without paying rents for 2 months....I remember there used to be this stench whenever he opens the door....and went out....those pizza boxes...is like his one years supply i guess...I would say he is a serious obsessive compulsive collector....If you know what I mean....this picture only shows 25% of the whole room...I was so excited to know that someone's room looks more horrible than me...and I inherit some of his stuff after he ran away......my landlord say I can help myself...and I took some CDs...and books...yah...and there was news about him recently....my landlord says...he was now in a mental hospital...apparently...he really is a serious case....but I shouldn't be pot calling kettle black...I am no better.....I know this.... Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have comfirmed with my boss that a serious habit of hogging things at home is a type of OCD....