Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Sunshine boy VS Olive boy

Yes...i met them both today coincidently.


Remember that guy whom I mention ages ago in my blog who smiled like a sunshine...whose girlfren is my classmate...I saw him outside the school today while walking pass the bus stop... it is holiday now and no one is usually at school...while i walk pass the bus stop becos i happen to went to china town to buy stuff which is near the school...the small back door of the school opens and he walk out wheeling his bicycle...ah...nice...I always fancy guys who ride a bicycle...reminds me of the hongkong movie by leon lai and maggi chang...with the theresa teng's theme song....and I remember being able to ride a bicycle is one of the prerequisite for being my boyfren...I remember...
As usual...he smile at me...with sunshine.


And this guy whom I meet in EMA and later in my work place to celebrate his birthday in checkered shirt and olive green sweater...yeah...saw him in the library...smile at each other on the way...then..when i left the library...he was outside unlocking his bicycle lock going to leave...HOW COME ALL THESE CUTE GUYS RIDE A BICYCLE!.....we smile at each other again...and when i walk pass him...he asked if i am still working in that restaurant...i told him i quit becos of miserable pay and working elsewhere now...but goes back to therestayrant for the good food which reminds me of home...we part and say see you later...with a smile.


And so...sunshine boy vs olive boy....nobody wins...or..if anyone did. It's me. :)

050405

No comments: