Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Finally...I realise the difference...

I have been reading my friend LW and JM's blog and realise what they had in common and why I am different. Their blog are full of reference from friends about them. Like how they react to their friend reaction of them in some or many occassion. For me, I seem to be more of a self-obsessed brat living in the world I live in with no one talking to me. Strangely, i seem pathetic..and friendless. Or maybe I just dun want to portray myself in my blog as how other see me but who I am with how I feel for the world i live in. I hope I make sense with what i am saying...

But to make a contrary occassionally, I will like to respond to a comment my landlord make last week about me...he said'" Shiah, you should be a nun"...indeed...in terms of lifestyle...I seem to be a boring person to many people in UK... though i have been very lenient in my many other aspects of life. I dun like to go out and stay at home if i can...or go to school...or else it is work work and work. I dun drink coffee..dun like chocolate dun like coke or pepsi...hate to smoke and dun join social gatherings in school. I am practically a loner....maybe i did give up a lot of so-called luxury in life for some stupid ambition that is taking me to no where. But I believe in balance in life. The zen of it is that you give something you take something....Though like JM...although I am heading to something so abstract...I think i know what I want...or maybe..I know what I dun want. Maybe I am a nun in some way...but what's wrong with it... What's makes people think that being a nun is so negetive...I am sure nuns are also happy beings just like you and me.

060405

No comments: