Friday, April 22, 2005

Sunshine boy vs olive boy round 5

Yes...I saw sunshine boy...he was walking in the lecture theatre today behind me...and that's all..

While i was not really conscious about where olive boy was...I sat down and saw him sitting two rows in front and on the left of me...then he change plce with his fren and ended up two rows away, in front of me...with my direct front row empty...therefore had a very clear view of his every movement.

I took a picture of him.

In fact a few pictures of him.

Then right after the lecture...I walk down the lecture theatre and he saw me...I put up the usual "not very obvious..but is smiling" look when i see him...and he..apparantly saw me but din have any bigger expression than a look that indicates he probably saw me with a less than a 1 second glance...VERY CASUALLY...and that's it.

How sad...in fact, the saddest for the whole weekend...worse than the last two days when i din see him.


And hence, nobody wins today...not even me.

No comments: