Monday, April 25, 2005

The fate thing...

If fate is responsible for me to notice olive boy..than fate is also responsible for me to not fall in love with him in the end....I armed myself with the digicamcorder like a professional stalker with a tripod....waiting for him to appear for the past 4 days...and he is nowhere to be seen until i finally see him in the lecture theatre where I will be too embarass to film him...knowing that there is a row of my fellow classmate looking at me....from the top rows of seats...in the end..that was the end...I din manage to get a single shot of video of him...none...nothing... and today... just one hour after i return all my video equipments...HE WALKS INTO EMA!!!!!...that is what I call fate. And he smiled...the most hurtful way....Apparently...he was forced to smile at me...when he sees me...becos I smile at him...I hate this feeling!!!!

250405

2 comments:

CuShMaN said...

Are you filming yourself typing your blog. Maybe you can crop yourself out. Or just tape your hands typing and talk what you are typing. The best part is not your footage of him.. it's the footage of what you think.



Ghost Notes

奇怪的云 said...

I am beginning to suspect you can read my mind...I did film myself typing on the keyboard while chatting with my frens online...telling them what happen to me lately... about somethings else..I like the way you describe it as "crop youself up"...hmmm...something to think about...