Monday, April 11, 2005

And the winning numbers are....

7, 11, 25, 31, 50....lucky stars..1 and 3.
If you have got an Euromiliion lottery ticket with the above numbers dated 8th April 05...then...you are the lucky winner of the BIGGEST EVER EuroMillion lottery Rollover...of £43Million!!!!!!!!! I spent my 7th April very happy just with the thought of "maybe i am the one"..doing my window shopping with the mentality of "ok..if i win..I am going to buy this shoe size 37 all 3 colours...plus this skirt..and that...and this...ah..I love this...oh...I like dat..."...though in the end..I went home with a shopping bag of 8 rolls of toliet rolls which is only what i can afford and had to buy...and none of the above mentioned this-and-that, I am happy enuff...the tot of it..is the happiness i have felt...and that is what I call hope. Hope can be a powerful thing...though the next morning...i was disappointed that NONE of my numbers matched...I am glad I went for that window shopping therapy....better than nothing.

110405

No comments: