Thursday, December 16, 2004

About honesty...

It "pays" to be honest.
This happen to me today. The school registra got mix up and send me a cheque for my scholarship and on top of it deduct my fees. Which means I am double paid....While I am delighted with their mixed up...I am guilty. So, I pop by the finance dept and told them about it. They were at a lost as to realise a discrepency of £2000 which is S$6000, and dun noe how to dealt with it immediately, they ask me to come back tomoro. I regretimmediately.I shouldn't have pop by...becos from the way they are flipping thru pages and searching for records...they clearly dun noe what is going on....and even if I eventually graduate....they might probably thought I have settle my fess and pay me extra for scholarship....and this is my lesson today. But then, It is not a too bad thing, becos I should feel proud to be honest though it "pays".

141204

No comments: