Monday, October 11, 2004

Unwilling...

This is a lesson for everybody.
Never help someone unwillingly...
for my case....I am extremely unwilling when I help my friends here.
They are from Malaysia...a couple and they need to rent a flat....so I let them use my name to rent that flat...and they pay for the rent themself....I regret TREMEMDOUSLY not becos they will run away or watever so....becos even if they do...their deposit is paid by themself and got nothing to do with me....but then...I dun like the idea that someone is using my name to do something....and I had to sign the rent agreement....I just dun like it....and I WILL NEVER DO THIs KIND OF THING AGAIN!...NEVER!...unless of cos..if there are other reasons for doing so...or else..NEVER!

Just wanted to tell everybody about this.

That's all.




No comments: