Thursday, October 07, 2004

Shhh...!

I seriously dun like guys who talks a lot.
Though I have interesting “talk-a lot” guy friends....
And I do enjoy arguing with them....
But I really do prefer guys to talk when necessary.

This conclusion was made when I work in a hotel function yesterday.
This guy that I had to work in pair with talk NON-STOP!
That worse thing is....he is extremely unprofessionally because we are actually working...
Though we are just standing around to wait for the people to finish their food before we clear and serve the next course....
We are suppose to be standing at the side and keep an eye on their needs...but this guy....he just keep talking....
And talking and talking......I din reply him and thought he might get the hint and SHUT UP!....instead he ask me why I am so quiet...
DUR!...I told him we are working.....and I dun like to talk when I am working......
Then he ask me what I am thinking when I am not talking...
I told him....I am not thinking of anything.
And he keep asking me question.....
Like where I live and who do I live with....
When I say I dun live with anyone he look as if I am bluffing him!!!!
I am sooo annoyed!
I ask myself if he happens to some cute guy trying to chat me up....will I be equally annoyed?
My answer should be still the same....simply becos
he choose the wrong time, wrong place and ask the wrong question!

Oh well....that is it....
At least I should be thankful to him that he did help me a lot when we are serving...after all we work in pairs...
we have to be professional...and he burn his hands while carrying some hot plates which I felt sorry for him...
oh oh...and he made great contribution to making me realise I dun like guys who are talkative!
For his case...talk without thinking!
Meanwhile...quiet guys always works for me....!


04/10/04







No comments: