Thursday, October 07, 2004

Confession of a confused stalker...

Nothing happened since that night after I return him the bulb....
Absolutely nothing.

Oh...but I made another astonishing discovery!!!
There are 2 Johns in this apartment!!!!
I know becos I saw a new mail addressing to John C. Morrison a few days ago.
Whichever he is....I am too confuse to conclude...and whatever, he is still john.
However...it is not important now as nothing is going to happen until my next lightbulb blows off....
Which I suspect will take another 5 mth....till then....
Who knows who is going to live downstairs...or even best..next door!

Yah...perhaps I shall call an end to this beautiful love story which is still beautiful because it never happens.
Meanwhile...I look forward to someone knocking on my door the next time....anyone....EXCEPT my landlord!


04/10/04

No comments: